David M. Rooks, III
1414 Raleigh Rd., Suite 435
P.O. Box 2208
Chapel Hill, NC 27515
Email: David Rooks
David Rooks represents clients in all matters related to land use, including development and litigation, as well as commercial real estate, commercial litigation, and business law.
David served as an adjunct professor for the School of Business of the University of North Carolina in 1986 and as Orange County Attorney from 1976 to 1978. He was chairman of the Litigation Section of the Orange County Bar Association from 1987 to 1998 and is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association’s Sections on Real Property, Litigation and Land Use.
- North Carolina, 1976
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Duke University, J.D., with distinction, 1976
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, A.B., 1971
- Phi Beta Kappa